To be eligible for return, your product must meet the following criteria:
- Be an authentic UGG® product
- Purchased within the last 30 days
- Be in a new and unused condition
Whether you purchased your item online or in a store, you have the option to send your product back to our warehouse for an exchange or credit* within 30 days of original purchase. To start your return/exchange process, please click on the following link:
Please be sure to print and include your return form in the package with your shoes. Exchange requests are subject to product availability. If the requested item is no longer available at time of return processing, a credit* will be issued.
*A site credit will be provided for us on our site for any items not purchased directly from www.ugg.com.
If your product was purchased more than 30 days ago, please be advised of our warranty policy, provided below:
The UGG® warranty applies to footwear less than one year old from date of purchase and applies to defective materials and workmanship. All items sent to UGG® which are past one year from date of purchase will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis. Please note that UGG® can offer an exchange or credit but does not perform repairs.
Warranty Covers Authentic Product
- Applies to authentic product purchased directly from www.ugg.com, through our call center, one of our UGG Concept stores, or an authorized retailer.
Not Covered by Warranty
- Item(s) over 1 year old from date of purchase.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Accidental damage.
- Water damage.
Sheepskin Is a Natural Material
- It absorbs color differently from product.
- Color may vary.
- Don’t get sheepskin wet.
- Exposure to moisture can permanently damage sheepskin.