We gladly accept returns via the UGG.com website for purchases made at an authorized UGG® retailer.
Processing a Retail Return
- Retail returns processed via our website will be returned for an exchange or a site credit only.
Proof of Purchase
- Proof of purchase is not required but is recommended.
- UGG provides a manufacturer's limited warranty against defective materials and workmanship for one year from the date of purchase.
- This warranty only applies to authentic products purchased directly from www.ugg.com, through our call center, an authorized retailer, or one of our UGG Concept or Outlet stores.
- The warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, water damage, accidental damage, or variations in color.
- For products that contain sheepskin, it should be noted that sheepskin is a natural product and the absorption of color dye may vary slightly within various areas of the material.
Processing a Return
- All returns need to be sent to our warehouse.
- Use our return system to guide you through the returns forms and to expedite the exchange or return.
- Start your return here.